Monday 1 December 2008

Wow this is my 100th post........

And a very quick one!

Last Thursday was my lovely daughter's birthday and since she is a little star I made her a starry card, with of course a star for each of her birthdays!


The base is Perfect Plum Textured card 8" x 8" scored at 4" to make a long thin card. I then stamped and punched and cut out a variety of stars from In the Stars stamp set using Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac and Pale Plum card. Some of the stars I have heat embossed clear and silver, others I have used Heat and Stick and Dazzling Diamonds. As always with my cards simple, quick and easy.


I have 2 very important cards to make this week, one for my gorgeous nephew Alex who is 1 on Saturday and a wedding card for the lovely Paula. Pop back later in the week to see them.

Happy Stampin'

Amanda

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

What a great idea, I love it! Kate xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Amanda...I bet she loved it ♥