Tuesday 23 December 2008

Only 2 days to go.........

Quick post today, I have been busy with magazine deadlines this weekend, mailshots, Christmas parties and of course there is an up coming special event only 2 days away............

Unfortunately the Christmas Fairy has decided not to come and help so stamping and blogging has taken a serious back seat!

I'm almost there with the tidying and the food shopping, everything that needs to be wrapped is and best of all my family are on their way,  we have a full house all over Christmas and I can't wait!

Over the coming days I shall be showing you some of the beautiful handmade cards I have received, many of them are using Stampin' Up! products.  I also have a calendar tutorial for you and of course the launch of something very special on the 1st January 2009.

Before I sign off I just want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas, full of family, love, joy and peace.

Amanda

No comments: