Monday 15 December 2008

Inspiring Inkin' Team Meeting

Saturday was our very first Inspiring Inkin' team training day, we had a wonderful time, full of fun and creativity.  Today I will share with you some of the projects I designed for the team and  over the coming days I will share with you the projects that my very talented team designed for the shoebox swap.

First up, the notebooks, you may remember from my last post that I had an accident with a pair of scissors.......well it was over the notebooks I bled, so I had to remake 6 of them!  Here are the newly designed ones!  Although our day was designed to be lots of fun, there was quite a lot of training elements too, finance and hints and tips on building a successful business was our theme this time, so they all needed a notebook for their notes!



Now CD's, I have been building a team website with the help of my brother and we hope it will be finished over Christmas but meantime I had lots of documents I wanted to share with my team so they are all on these CD's, it includes all the worksheets for all the classes I have run this year and lots of other support documents on building a successful business.


My projects, we didn't get time to complete everything but these are the some of the projects I had planned, more details to follow for them individually later this week.



And finally, I only managed to snap one picture of people!  But I did manage to catch 2 new team members on the left is Naomi, she's next to her lovely up-line Hayley and then just in the background is Tessa.  What a fab team x



More tomorrow

Happy Stampin' 

Amanda

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Thank you for a FABBY day! The photo doesn't do the notebooks any justice IRL they are gorgeous!!!!!!
x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Glad you had a fab day xx

Craft is a Blessing said...

so sorry I didn't get to the meeting. Glad you all had a fun time! Thanks for my calendar (still in the bag) and hoping to be able to 'open' cd info? The notebooks look fab! You are sooooo gifted.