Thursday 18 December 2008

Technique Class and a man!

On the 3rd Tuesday of the month I hold my technique classes, these are opportunities for my club customers to learn more advanced techniques that we can't usually cover in a home workshop.  My club customers sign up for eight months and agree to purchase £20 of products from me every month.  

Not only do they get their products, but also all the hostess benefits for one month out of the eight and of course this free technique class where we make a card, a 3D item and learn 2 techniques.  We make a sample of each of the 2 techniques which are stuck onto instruction pages that fit nicely into one of our 6x6 albums. The finished product is a fabulous reference guide.  

I encourage my club members to bring along friends so they can see what we do at club and this Tuesday was a very special occasion, not only was it Anne's 35th birthday ( oops not sure if I should have said the number.....) but she brought along Chuck.  Chuck is a gentleman and I am very honoured because in 20 years I have never had a gentleman in one of my papercraft classes, several have watched my demonstrations but never stayed to class.

I even have proof!



If you would be interested in joining a technique club, I do have several customers interested in the North Hampshire / Berkshire area, postcode RG7 -14 ish for an evening club, please do email me if you would be interested in joining them.  

Happy Stampin'

Amanda

No comments: