Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas Cake


I made my Christmas cake a couple of months ago and this year my lovely daughter asked if there was something she could do to help with the Christmas preparations.  So I asked her to decorate the Christmas cake, she used fondant icing that you can roll out, star cutters and the most fabulous silver edible glitter along with our usual polar bears and tree.

I finished it off with a Bashful Blue double stitched ribbon and bow!

What a clever girl, thank you Kimberley x

3 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, that is beautiful, wish we had a cake!! Well done Kimberley, and hope you all have a lovely holiday time.

Dawn said...

Your daughter has done a fantastic job of decorating the cake, looks fabulous.

Sotonbelle said...

Simple but oh so effective. Well done Kimberley. Know where to come next Christmas!! Beautiful Cake