Saturday 6 December 2008

Happy Birthday Alex

It's my littlest nephew's birthday today and he is 1 !

Here is his card, difficult to take a picture for some reason......it's a standard size card blank but I cut 1 1/2" off the front to show the balloon which I placed on the inside of the card.


The base is textured card Taken with Teal and both stamped images are stamped in Black Stazon onto Whisper White card and then I used my aqua painter and the ink pads to water colour the images and then cut them out.

The frosting on the cupcake is made by stamping the image again colouring as before and cutting out.  I then covered the whole image with versamark ink, then heat and stick powder ( heated it gently.....) and then added dazzling diamonds with a little bit of heat to fix it.  I used stampin' dimensionals to raise up the frosting and then stamped the sentiment at the bottom with Black Stazon.



The balloon was the same only this time I used 2 layers of clear embossing powder and then sprinkled a little dazzling diamonds on top whilst the embossing powder was still soft.


More tomorrow

Happy Stampin'

Amanda

No comments: