Tuesday 9 December 2008

Oh My, Oh My Oh My..........

Regular readers of my blog will know that I recently achieved an award and recognition from Stampin' Up! for my recruiting during the past year, I have the most wonderful team!

Today the post lady brought me a package from Stampin' Up! It was an envelope with a little box inside........

A turquoise blue box with a white ribbon............do you know what that means?.....


A Tiffany box ! Oh my.......... A Tiffany box !




So would you like to see what is inside?



And what is inside the pouch?


A beautiful Silver pendant and chain from the Tiffany notes collection.  The pendant is 4cm in diameter and so beautiful, I am so honoured, I absolutely love it and will be wearing it constantly!!!!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

WOW Amanda what a gorgeous gift! You sooooo deserve it. Wear it with pride.
Hayley
x

Emma said...

Not only would I wear the pendant, I would also wear the box and the pouch inside. What a FANTASTIC prezzie - well done you.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

WoW!!! Well done my 'Stampin' Up! Mummy'!! You so deserve it xxx

June said...

Well done you, what a fab thing to have!
June x

Anonymous said...

All your hard work (sorry play!!) has paid off. Well done and what a beautiful piece. No need to stab yourself tho!!
see you soooooon
Stella

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your award & what a fantastic gift to recieve.