Saturday 6 December 2008

Morning

This is the first of several posts this weekend I've been trying to catch up...........and start my Christmas shopping and make my Christmas cards.........needless to say I have been getting distracted with my stamps!!!!  But there is always tomorrow.....



This is a card for the lovely Jane, she was my very first downline and she joined a year ago today!  Since then the team has grown to 21 and I have received a recognition award from Stampin' Up! for being in the top 3 in recruiting so thank you to all my lovely ladies for sharing this journey with me.

So to the card, this is using the Fantastic Rainbow Sherbert paper I have cut into strips and then punched a 5 petal flower from Apricot Appeal and from the paper, sponged the edges with Apricot Appeal and then attached with a Fire Crystal brad.  The sentiment is from One of a Kind and is stamped in Tempting Turquoise on the same card stock.

Drop by later for more cards!

Happy Stampin'

Amanda


2 comments:

Sam said...

Lovely card Amanda, sounds like you have a busy weekend. Must get a wiggle on and get some card made ready for next weekend....
Sam x

Jane said...

Oh wow, how funny!!!! The card is beautiful Amanda thank you. The funny thing is that I hadn't looked at the post never mind opened it, I was looking at the blog and saw this and then thought I had better check my post...it is even better in real life :)
Thank you for your support, and here's to another year of growing friendships and stamp collections!!!!!