Tuesday 13 January 2009

Sneak Peek 1

I promised some sneak peeks of my class preparations for you this week.  This is a picture of one of the samples of a Stationery Box.  Now this is not the finished sample.......... or even the colours we will be using..........but it does show you sort of what the box looks like, we will be decorating the cards which are included as well. I really don't like to give everything away so if you'd like to see everything you need to come along to class.


The original design idea comes from the super talented Jackie Topa a SU! demo in the USA.  I have adapted her original idea to make it fit UK card and envelope sizes and tweaked in several other ways.  Of course I rewrote the instructions too, so they are in very simple easy to understand steps.

Did you know that everyone attending my classes will always get an instruction sheet (when one is needed) for them to take away so they can always replicate the projects at home, no need to take notes in my classes!  We have way to much fun to take notes!!!

If you would like information about the classes please click here, or email me so I can send you a leaflet and a booking form.

Happy Stampin'

Amanda

3 comments:

Sam said...

Great project Amanda, love the colours you have used. Will have to give this a try sometime.
Sam x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Oh wow!!! It's fab!!! ♥

Hmmm...now I wonder how I'm going to sneak the 'recipe' for that from Amanda!!

Amanda said...

Lydia you are part of my Inspiring Inkin' team and I always share xx