Friday 9 January 2009

Just call me speedy......

Well not quite as speedy as I hoped.......32 cards so far today, I'm really pleased with that total I do have some interesting colour combos...... During today I have also spoken to 2 of my team, also to the lovely Deb who is joining my team soon, responded to lots and lots of emails and got some very important packages in the post to Hayley and Carolynne. All in all a good 6 hours work!

Some of the cards I have made are below, all quick and simple mainly using En Francais Background stamp, Seeing spots and Scallop and circle punches, some rub-ons and some ribbons and brads.

All of the card and paper came out of my "I'll save it because you never know when you might need it boxes" ! YES ! I said boxes.......... There really is no hope for minimalistic living in my crafting world!

More pictures of the 32 cards tomorrow.

Happy Stampin'

Amanda






2 comments:

Hayley said...

Stunning as always Amanda - can't wait for the post - thanks so much
x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

WoW!! You've been busy!! *.*

Fab cards x