Friday 9 January 2009

Congratulations

During December 2 of my lovely Inspiring Inkin' team promoted to Bronze 2     Lydia and Rhoda congratulations ladies well done.

The cards I made are using Textured cardstock I started with a 6" x 6" piece and scored and folded at 4" to give a card where the front was only 2".  I then scalloped that edge, love the border punch and stuck a piece of Whisper White card stock behind it of 3" x 6".  The diamonds where made using the scallop square punch, now usually I say stamp the image then punch, but not this time, it's so hard to line up to get the diamond shape so punch then stamp.  I used matching ink to card stock So Saffron and Certainly Celery.  The sentiment is from the Congratulations SAB set which you can have for free with an order of £45 email me.  FREE STAMPS........How Fab!  and the card was finished off with some Whisper White grosgrain ribbon.

Here is a close up.


I have been doing lots of stamping, most of it is for my up coming classes see the link here for details and I do like to keep most of the details a surprise for my lovely customers who attend but I will share some sneak peaks with you over the coming days.

I have also set myself a mission for today...........make 40 Thank you/Sentiment free cards..........well I need lots for my thank you's for my hostesses and online orders and cards for my team and well for lots of things........(my words aren't quite flowing today! sorry) I have lots of scraps I can't bear to part with so pop back and see what I have accomplished!

Happy Stampin'

Amanda


2 comments:

Hayley said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. Ronda & Lydia will be thrilled to receive them.
x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

...and Lydia was!!! ^.^

Thanks Amanda x x x