This is a bookmark we made at my Mum and Me class last September for some reason I never posted the tutorial so here it is better late than never!
Embellishments and Tools
Hot glue gun or other strong glue
Old Olive Ribbon
Black marker pen and White gel pen
1 3/8 ” Punch
½ ” punch
Boho Blossoms punch
Scallop circle punch
Round Tab punch
1. First punch and cut out all your pieces 1 3/8” punch 4 x Chocolate Chip, 1 x Close to Cocoa, ½ ” Circle punch 2 x Old Olive, Round tab punch 1 x Chocolate Chip, Boho Blossoms punch 2 x Creamy Caramel. Cut a small triangle for a beak from Creamy Caramel.
2. Stick 1 of the Chocolate Chip circles to each side of the top of the paperclip.
3. Draw black and white eyes onto the Old Olive circles and attach them with the beak onto the Chocolate Chip round tab punch.
4. Make wings by punching part of the Chocolate Chip circles through the scallop circle punch, about 4 scallops is the right size.
5. Stick 2 of the small flowers underneath the Close to Cocoa 1 3/8” circle to make feet and attach the wings to the top section., Then add the head.
6. Put glue onto one of the Chocolate Chip circles attached to the Paperclip and stick the owl to it.
7. Tie the ribbon to decorate the bookmark.