Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!

It's time to Sale-A-Brate !!!!!!! 

Stampin’ Up! have announced a wonderful promotion running during January and February 2009 called Sale-A-Bration. During Sale-A-Bration for every £45 you spend you can choose a free stamp set. If you order £90 you can choose 2 sets and so on………..

There are 4 exclusive stamp sets to choose from.

Hostesses of workshops over £300 can also choose a free set as well as their usual hostess benefits.

Also people who join Stampin’ Up! as new demonstrators can choose any stamp set in the catalogue for free in addition to their starter kits, so there has never been a better time to join my team, email me to find out more.

These are the stamp sets





The stamp sets are wonderful, I've made you a Happy New Year card inspired by the card on the front of the Sale-A-Bration leaflet. I have used the Polka Dot Punches set, it's fantastic and the stamps fit the 5-Petal punch, the scallop circle punch and several of the circle punches. A really versatile set and I'm sure soon to be one of your favourites as well as mine.


All of my customers on my mailing list will be getting a copy of the leaflet which has lots of ideas and tips and techniques included in it. If you are not on my mailing list please email me with your contact details and I'll gladly put one in the post for you.

Happy 2009

Amanda

No comments: