Thursday 30 October 2008

Time to Celebrate

I have some wonderful news to share with you............

You will have noticed from previous posts that I have a wonderful team of ladies as part of my downline team called Inspiring Inkin' and it's not that long ago I was telling you how we had grown to a team of 7.  Well my team is now 17..........yes 17..........and I had a phone call yesterday to say that is likely to be 18 very soon, which is fantastic !

This wonderful team have been working really hard, they have run more workshops than ever before, lots of them have promoted due to team members and sales which shows you how well they are doing.  I am so proud of them.

My third piece of news is that October has been my very best month with Stampin' Up!  I have had more classes,  more home workshops and more sales than any other month.  But most importantly I am now Silver 2..........

Stampin' Up! has a career plan with a series of titles that you achieve due to sales , team members and team promotions, it is a very balanced plan which means that the team has to grow together, and we have certainly done that.  All of my team have played a part in my promotion but specific thanks have to go to Jane and Hayley who now are both Bronze 3.

Silver 2 is the highest title achieved so far within Europe as Stampin' Up! is not quite a year old, there are only 3 demonstrators in the whole of Europe at this level and only 2 of us in the UK so I am thrilled.

Happy Stampin'

Amanda

PS  Cards to follow later, and the ric rac tutorial over the weekend, so pop back soon.



3 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Congratulations!! Kate x

Need More Time to Craft said...

Congratulations Amanda. Carole x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Many congrats my SU! mummy!! And thank you for being such a wonderful one at that x x