Thursday 23 October 2008

Thank you candle


Lots and lots of home workshops this month, this is one of the gifts I will be giving to my hostesses as a thank you to them for inviting me into their home and allowing me to share Stampin' Up! products with them and their family and friends.

If you have ever wondered what happens at one of my Stampin' Up! home workshops here is a brief explanation........
  • I discuss with the hostess in advance their likes and dislikes and tailor the products and stamps I use to suit her style and taste
  • I bring lots of samples of projects, cards, 3D items to show, grid paper to protect your table, stamps, inks, card stock and materials enough for everyone to participate ( with lots of spare for any mistakes....) catalogues and order forms
  • I demonstrate lots of lovely products
  • I demonstrate a variety of projects, usually a card or two or a scrapbook page and a 3D item
  • Everyone makes a project, has lots of fun, trying stamping out and being creative, there is always laughter and smiles, drinks and snacks and more FUN !
  • Everyone has the opportunity to try products out, ask questions, book workshops with me, place orders
  • Then at the end of  the workshop as long as the sales reach £150, the hostess chooses her free stamp sets and free products
So what are you waiting for, and more importantly think of the FUN and free products you could have!

I still have a little bit of space in my diary for November and December if you want to book please email me    ajpapercraft@btinternet.com


3 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Lovely candle Amanda - I'm sure your hostesses are thrilled to receive them! Kate xx

Scrapcomber said...

Thanks for the workshop last night Amanda, and my lovely hostess gift candle using the new rub ons. :D

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous...that stamped imaged makes adorable candles ♥