Monday 13 October 2008

Joyful weekend!

Wow what busy weekend, more than 200 cards were made at my Christmas card workshop on Saturday, with lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Thank you so much to all the ladies who attended, it was a lovely day, and you were all so kind helping with the packing up!

Then onto the Southampton papercraft show on Sunday, Hazel and I met lots of lovely ladies and gentlemen all avid papercrafters, I think we converted some of them to becoming stampers too which is great we gave away lots of catalogues, held a prize draw and collected lots of new contacts who are interested in Stampin' Up! workshops and even perhaps a new member or two for my team...........

This is one of the cards we made on Saturday, the class fee included the Snowflake Spot stamp set, I will post the full details after Friday when the second class runs, so as not to spoil the surprise!

Lots more cards to show you this week, my order of new stamps arrived on Friday so come back soon to see what I have made!

Happy Stampin'

Amanda


No comments: