Sunday 21 September 2008

What a wonderful evening

I had a wonderful time on Friday at the Demonstrator training, we got to see the new catalogue...........gasp............it is fantastic!

It's is released on the 1st October and we have to keep everything a secret but.......shhh don't tell anyone.......we have definitely got some beautiful stamp sets, more punches, and they all work like a dream on card stock, our punches they are designed to work on our card stock they are not just for paper!

We also have the most beautiful rose set, it's a 2 step stamp set and I'll be demonstrating it at every home workshop I can, so book now..........

Now I have to introduce you to some Inspiring Inkees........Inspiring Inkin' is my team's name and everyone who joins my team becomes an Inkee!  There are 13 of us now and they are such a wonderful, warm, creative bunch of ladies, I am very lucky to be able to work with them.

On Friday 6 of my team where able to attend, there are 2 pictures of them busy working on the make and takes.




and the last picture is of all of us, at the very back is Hayley, then from left to right is Hazel, Elaine, Jane,  Me,  Amy and Helen.


2 comments:

Hayley said...

Fab evening Amanda - it was great to be in your team that night! Thanks also for the wonderful make n takes you shared with us - you are such a talented lady.
x

Jane said...

Had a fab time too thank you. It was nice to put faces to names, and we will hopefully be able to get together now and again.