Tuesday 9 September 2008

Happy Anniversary to me......

It's my wedding anniversary today, 19 years.........Here is a card I made for my husband Brian, very simple but I know he will love it.




Rose Red and Chocolate Chip cardstock and ink
En Francais background stamp 
Simply Said for the heart
Wonderful Words for the Love sentiment

I stamped the solid heart with Rose Red ink onto Rose Red cardstock and then I used the Flower heart stamp over the top in Versamark and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Happy Anniversary Amanda! The card is gorgeous, simple but gorgeous!

Annamae said...

What a wonderful achievement. Congrats and best wishes for many more years. I love the card as well. Sometimes simplicity is best.

Stamping Moments said...

Happy Anniversary to you Both. Its our 20th next wednesday! Lovely card xx