Thursday 11 September 2008

Look what the DHL man brought me!

This is a very exciting time of year for me, not only have I got stamps retiring and therefore lots of home workshops to run for customers wanting to make sure they get the stamps that they love before they are gone Stampin' Up! Demonstrators also have sneak peaks and the opportunity to buy some stamps from the new catalogue!

I ordered 2 stamp sets and these are going to be used at my hostess event at the end of the month. I will have a hostess event every year to say thank you to my wonderful hostesses, we make projects, look at the new catalogues, have prize draws, eat cake and have lots of fun, creativity and laughter.

It's not too late to get an invitation just contact me to book a home workshop during September and I'll add you to my guest list.

Enjoy looking at the stamps, you will see from the final picture these new ones are diecut, so you just pop them right out and stick them onto your wooden blocks. The new catalogue will have a mixture of diecut and traditional Stampin' Up! stamp sets which we will still need to cut out.

The new catalogue launches on the 1st October, please email me if you would like to pre-order one or to book a home workshop.

Amanda 




4 comments:

Carrie said...

I NEED those christmassy ones!!

Jane said...

I am sooo jealous, mine haven't arrived yet:( they look great though, can't wait to see what you create...

Amanda said...

Carrie you can pre-order them and you'll get to play with them at the hostess event, you are coming aren't you?!

Carrie said...

Wish I was Amanda but no - cant make that day - but we are also seeing you a couple of days later anyway at our own home workshop. Dont tempt me with preordering things!!! Im broke! Will be ordering them on the 3rd Octiber though can't wait!