Friday 5 September 2008

Happy Anniversary

It's my lovely In-Laws Wedding Anniversary this week and here is their card. 

I've used one of the retiring stamp sets Mixed Bouquet which is a really versatile set available whilst stocks last at £26.95.  

Please email me to order            ajpapercraft@btinternet.com



So to the details of the card

Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and So Saffron card and inks
Old Olive ink
Very Vanilla Card
Mixed Bouquet Stamp set
Occasional Greetings Stamp set - for the sentiment

I made a basic card blank with the Chocolate chip and 3 matted layers each one 1/4" smaller than the layer below.  That leaves a lovely border edge.
The top layer is Very Vanilla and I randomly stamped the shadow image of the Rose and then overstamped with the detailed image.  In the gaps I stamped the leaves in Old Olive.

I then stamped more roses onto scraps of Very Vanilla Card and cut them out.  The outlines give you good cutting lines  and I cut smaller and smaller sections in order to layer up 2 of the roses.  You can see the layers better on this picture.



I use Dimensionals to raise each layer up.  ( quick tip -  there is a border around the dimensional sheets use that by snipping bits off to get small pieces of foam tape)

I then used my 2 way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds to add a little bit of bling to the card.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

wow that is a gorgeous card Amanda.
x

Jane said...

That is beautiful Amanda, I'm sure your in-laws will love it :)

Joy said...

Hi Amanda gorgeous card xx