Tuesday 1 July 2008

Join in JULY !

Would you like to join a fantastic home-based business that allows you to set your own hours around your family or work, make fantastic new friends and share your passion for stamping and scrapbooking?

Stampin’ Up! allows you to meet your individual goals, whether you want to build a full or part time career, earn money to buy your crafting supplies or just buy products at a discount.

Stampin’ Up! provide their Demonstrators with amazing business and creative support, with regular training sessions, monthly workshop ideas and a magazine, and a great demonstrator web site. Together with my support, a team website, project ideas and training, achieving your dreams are just an email away!

I have a fantastic time running home workshops and classes, sharing my passion for stamping and I get such a sense of achievement when I know that someone discovers the enjoyment and creativity that stamping offers. I would love to share this fantastic opportunity with you!

My commitment to you, is to support you to achieve your goals and dreams with Stampin’ Up! Join my team and receive unlimited support, ideas and have loads of laughter and fun! 

I have 8 demonstrators in my team and we are spread all over the UK so email me for more info!!          ajpapercraft@btinternet.com

Join Stampin' Up! now and you'll recieve an additional free stamp set of your choice, but hurry this offer is only to the end of this month.

No comments: