Thursday 31 July 2008

13.........Lucky for me !........and for you !

Wow my team is now 13, well done to Marilynn who has signed up Lorna so now Inspiring Inkin' reaches the very tip of the UK, Penzance to be exact!

This is such a wonderful job and if you are looking for work that can fit around your family, employment or other commitments that allows you to be creative every day and share what you love doing this is definately the job for you! The starter kit is an amazing £265 worth of product that you get for £155 please email me ajpapercraft@btinternet.com    for more details.

So to celebrate my lucky 13 I'm offering a £30 product bonus to anyone joining my team during August, now that can be direct to me or as a downline to any of my current team.  You can choose your goodies from any part of the catalogue......so don't wait!

Watch out for more special offers in August!

1 comment:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

WoooHooo!! Well done SU! mum!! xx