Tuesday 29 July 2008

Back from Newbury

Newbury was a fantastic show, I met lots of lovely crafters and I had a full workshop of 10 lovely ladies, it was really hot that day so thank you so much for coping in the heat!  Pictures of the workshop will follow in the next few days.

My fellow demonstrators and I all made stamped items for our goodie bags and the pictures below are some of the items I made, a card, a bookmark (giant paper clip), a chocolate favour and a notebook. All simple designs but lovely.







You will also see the made with love stamp on the back.  Stampin' Up! is an 'Angel' company which means it is happy for you to sell your creations using Stampin' Up! images but you need to have a copyright Stampin' Up! sign on the product, they can only be hand stamped images but there is no limit to the number of products you can make.  We sell a lovely stamp set with them in, but I always have my set of these stamps available to my customers if they wish to borrow them.

You only have 2 more days to take advantage of the extra special sign up offer from Stampin' Up! of a free stamp set of your choice from the catalogue, email me for more details and see the post below.


2 comments:

Hayley said...

All beautiful Amanda. You make it all seem so easy and do able (if thats a word)
Hayley
x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

They look fab! Well done on a good show xx