Saturday 15 November 2008

Happy Anniversary to me......

Today is my 1 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!  I am having a great time manning the Stampin' Up! stall at the NEC today what a great way to spend my anniversary!

I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by and how rewarding this past year has been.  I have made some wonderful friends, shared crafting with hundreds of customers, been inspired by those same crafters, I learn something at every workshop.  I have had an absolute blast, so much fun and laughter!  My team has grown to 20 an amazing group of ladies who are my inspiration.

To celebrate I have some goodies to give away, a Birthday Best Stamp set which is really cute and perfect for quick and easy birthday cards, Some textured cardstock cut at A4 size for either mats or card bases, some Designer series paper also cut at A4 and a selection of ribbons and brads, along with a Chocolate Chip ink, well what celebration doesn't have chocolate?

So what do you have to do to win this lovely prize?  

Leave me a message and guess how many customers I have met in this last year..............

I have added up everyone who has been to a home workshop or a class and wanted to place an order or be put on my mailing list.  The closest person wins, in the event of a tie the person who posted first will win!

Closing time and date Tuesday 18th November 2008 at 12 noon UK time.

Happy Stampin'

Amanda

19 comments:

Emma said...

Congratulations Amanda on what sounds like an exciting year. You must be so proud - Stampin Up products are second to none and I would not buy anything else now. I am going to guess at 2500.

Anonymous said...

Well done Amanda! This should certainly bring people to your blog. I have to say this is the fist time I have ever done this - written on a blog. Ther isn't a spell check!! Anyway i an going o say 1605.

Lorraine said...

I reckon about 2744 lol, no idea were that number came from but I think there has been loads that has passed through during the year. I love looking at your blog for inspiration with the stampin up products.Thank you
Lorraine

Jane said...

Okay, I will go with 1066, inspired by my daughters subject matter at school at the moment. Thanks for all the inspiration and support over the last year, and good luck with the next year :)

made by fifi said...

congratulations ET :O) I guess at 997 :O) and heres to the next year!

Julia said...

Well done Amanda and congratulations on your SU! anniversary. You make it all look so easy.
I will guess at 1465. That number comes off the top of my head.
Take care, Julia

Janeyc49 said...

Congratulations Amanda - my guess would be 1500 - not sure why though :)

Lesley said...

Well done ET - that year has flown by! My guess is 1234! Here's to your next year! xxx

Kazza said...

how did it get to be a year already ?!!!! congrats on your anniversary you've done so well - i just wish i lived nearer!!
My guess is 1685 - oh and i have some chocolate for you!!!!

Mandi said...

Happy Anniversary Hun, and heres to another successful year.
My guess will 812 :-) Ajay xx

topsyjane said...

congratulations Amanda
I am going to guess 2008

Sam said...

Hi Amanda,
Bet that year has gone fast, seems like you have been busy, having read your inspirational blog. I have just signed up to SU thru Hazel, so I guess that makes me one of your downlines? My guess if 1785. Here's hoping my guess is good, it will increase my kit!
Sam

June said...

Happy Anniversary and what a busy year you've had and sounds like the NEC was fun.
Anyway my guess is 742
June x

Vannessa said...

Congratulations Amanda!! Knowing you and your wonderful bounciness that just keeps people coming back for more I guess it's probably somewhere in the region of 3000???? If it's not that many I want to know why?!! LOL

Hugs, Vannessa

podgy lodgy said...

Many congratulations on your lst anniversary. Love the blog loads of great ideas.
Thanks for another fun evening.

My guess is 1998

Hope to see you again soon
Pauline

Donna J said...

Thank you for spending time with us tonight at the workshop. I really enjoyed it, I can see why Stampin Up is and has been a success for the last year. Happy 1st Anniversary. I think the number of people is about 1182 no idea why but seems a good number. Should be millions more by next year! See you again soon.

Jane C said...

My guess is....936... no dought it is much more but i,m sticking to my first guess. Had a fab time tonight totally inspired cant wait to get going.....with the spinny cards.... so impressed !
A BIG thankyou for supporting the Jake'n'Lee Tadley Youth Fund
love'n'rainbows
Jane Cook

Annamae said...

congrats! I am going to guess.1632

Amanda said...

Hi Sam

Yes that means I'm your Stap[in' Up! Granny x