Wednesday 19 November 2008

And the winner is..........

Mrsspook

My actual number of everyone who has been to a home workshop or a class and wanted to place an order or be put on my mailing list is 748 so well done and please email me  ajpapercraft@btinternet.com to give me your address so I can send you your goodies.

Thank you so much to everyone who has entered, I have actually met more than 2,000 people in this past year but many of them have been at shows where the leads have been shared with other demonstrators.

Another number for you is 1834 which is the number of people at my classes and home workshops this year, but many of them are regulars who have been to lots of classes or workshops.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered.

Happy Stampin' 

Amanda

1 comment:

June said...

Amanda
Thanks for the lovely blog candy received this morning, I can't wait to have a play, and thanks for the catalogue too, I will have a good look at that!
June x