Wednesday 23 April 2008

Ribbons Ribbons Ribbons


Stampin' Up! has some wonderful ribbons and I have been searching for a nice way to store and display them that wouldn't take up lots of space.  I've been thinking about using a paint pail, one of the clear ones but they all seemed quite big.

So whilst having lunch today soup from a well known supermarket..........it came to me, I could recycle the container the soup came in.  Definately cheaper than a paint can and better for the environment!

Now the picture above is of my first attempt, there are 9 holes for ribbons, I do have more ribbons well they are such lovely colours and great value........ but the ones I've stored in here are the ones I use the most.  I am going to tweak the design a little so a revised version will be blogged later.

6 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

It's brilliant!! ^.^

Looks like we might be having lots of soup for the rest of the week ^.^

Andrea said...

what a great idea, I have them soups, at least the holder looks the same, fave has to be stilton and broccoli xx

Annamae said...

What a great idea. I have so much ribbon in a drawer and I hate digging through the mess.

Claireabelle said...

This is fab!!!! might need to have a go at this
xx

Angie C said...

Wow, this looks great

Shazza said...

great idea :0)