Sunday 20 April 2008

Never froget your place.......





















Okay funny title but this set is called unfrogettable and I've made a couple of bookmarks!  So please excuse the play on words.

I've made the bookmark 1 1/2" wide so that I can feed it into the reverse of the scallop punch to make a shaped top.  Each bookmark has a scallop punch of Certainly Celery Designer paper attached using a jumbo eyelet and my trusty cropodile.  For the bling I've used dazzling diamonds on the 2 way glue pen that came in the Simply Sent kit which is on special offer this month and for the bulging froggy eyes I've used a little PVA glue.  

There is "faux" stitching around the edge, just my piercing tool and mat and a white gel pen on the dragonflies and a Certainly Celery Pen on the frogs.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these Bookmarks. Well done you! :-) xxxx

Andrea said...

they are brilliant bookmarks and very different x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabby bookmarks Amanda...love those Dazzling Diamonds ^.^

Jo said...

Brilliant, love the goggly eyes :o)

Joy said...

Fabulous bookmarks Amanda xx

Denise said...

Lovely bookmarks x

Annamae said...

Great work! Love it I would not have thought of that.

Shazza said...

these are lovely and those froggy stamps are fab!