Wednesday 14 May 2008

May Specials Continue

Wow May is certainly turning into an amazing month, I've had some wonderful Stampin' Up! workshops hosted by some amazing ladies and met lots of new people crafters and non- crafters alike, we've made lots of projects and have had lots of fun and laughter along the way.

The very best thing about Stampin' Up! is the way it brings people together, home workshops are all about having fun and expressing creativity, it most definitely is the best job in the world!

However, I know that some people aren't able to host a home workshop, (although do email me I am very happy to travel!) so there are a couple of different things you can do to get your hands on Stampin' Up! goodies.

Place an order with me via email and I will get the goodies sent directly to your home via DHL.  Normally the cost of this is £3.95 per order or 5% of the goods total which ever is the greater.  However for the rest of May 2008 if you place an order with me for £20 or more I will pay the cost of your postage.

The second option is to host a catalogue party, I can send you a copy of our current catalogue and order forms, you share this with your friends and family collect orders and again I will pay the postage for this and get the entire order sent to your home.  Please email me for more details.

Just in case you missed the announcement earlier on.......everyone who places an order with me this month will be entered into a prize draw, the prize is a stamp set of their choice from the current catalogue.

One last thing the Stampin' Up! May special is also still continuing see earlier post for details.

1 comment:

*Sally* said...

This is very exciting - a UK demonstrator!!