Sunday 11 May 2008

I'm on the front cover !

I'm so proud, I've just got my copy of Cardmaking & Papercraft issue No53 June 2008 and I'm on the front cover with the caption "I turned my Hobby into a career".

The article is on page 36 and 37 and shows some wonderful pictures of a workshop I attended at Runways End with a bunch of very talented scrapbookers earlier this year, one of the picture was taken by Helen who is one of my downline team, so thank you so much for doing that for me.

The article is all about Stampin' Up! and how much I enjoy being a demonstrator, it is absolutely the best job in the world!

Do email me if you want to find out more about Stampin' Up! as a home business opportunity.

Do go and get a copy, I'll be posting copies of the cards shown later on this month.

In the meantime, my May specials for my birthday continue anyone who places an order with me during my birthday month will go into a prize draw for a free stamp set of their choice from the Catalogue.  Yes that is ANY stamp set.  It does include all orders already placed with me at workshops already this month.

7 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Well done you!! :0)
So pleased for you, and you so deserve it xxx

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, cover girl, eh? Congratulations! Hope yo continue to enjoy being a demo!

Anonymous said...

Well done and a BIG Congratulations! :)

Vanessa.

Annamae said...

Congrat! What a wonderful acomplishment! I am so proud of you.

Joy said...

That's fantastic Amanda and congratulations, will look for the magazine next week.xx

Ann said...

Well done Amanda - will get my copy next week!!! xxx

lifeboater said...

Have just got my copy with living out in the wild!!!!!!
Dearest Amanda well done and many congrats we are so proud of you as always.
Loads of love and hugs
from Mum and Dad xxxx