Thursday 7 February 2008

Happy Hearts

In my home workshops this month we have been making Valentines themed cards. This card was inspired by a card in the Stampin' Up! Idea book and catalogue page 22. The reason it's called an idea book is because it is jam packed with fantastic ideas, not only that from page 90-94 is a list of every item used to make each card, scrapbook page or papercraft project so you can see at a glance what you need.




So for the card I used Happy Hearts stamp set, Polka Dot Background stamp, Pretty in Pink and Rose red Cardstock, Rose Red ink and a little Whisper white ribbon. The hearts were stamped then cut out, some stuck on flat others using Stampin' Dimensionals layering them along the ribbon.

2 comments:

craftsbyjodi said...

I really like this set. I wish I had it to play with

Sally said...

I love that card. The background looks so effective.