Saturday 7 February 2009

Stampin' Up! Conference

We are getting a Stampin' Up! conference for Europe to be held in Frankfurt, Germany on the 6th and 7th November 2009.  This is going to be a wonderful event for demonstrators and I am hoping that my whole team will be able to attend, we are all saving up!

There has never been a better time to join my team of demonstrators, still running is the Sale-a-bration promotion till the end of February which means you get over £240 of products for £139 and you also can choose a free stamp set of any value from the catalogue ! I would love you to join me and my team of Inspiring Inkees for the friendship, support, inspiration and fun we share and of course the discount on your products and the ability to earn extra income.

You will find a question and answer section of what being a demonstrator means here.

I will of course match special sign up offers given by other Stampin' Up! demonstrators for stamp sets or free products so why not email me or call me 07890 426945 to talk about how you can start your Stampin' Up! journey with me and my team.

Happy Stampin'

Amanda 

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Left you an award on my blog
xx