Friday 22 August 2008

Amanda's Inspiring Inkin' class list

This autumn I am running a series of papercraft workshops, in a local hall in Fareham, Hampshire.  If you would like to book a class, or to be included on my mailing list please email me your details               

 ajpapercraft@btinternet.com

I look forward to seeing you

Amanda x 

Mum and Me

Come on out with your kids for a morning of paper crafting and stamping fun! This is a creative event where you will have a lot of fun and make some beautiful projects to take home. Everyone will make a card handbag or a box with 4 cards and envelopes to fit inside, also a bookmark and a door hanger. All the materials needed will be provided and a drink and a snack (except glue, please bring a glue stick or roller).

10 – 1pm Saturday 13/09/08 (Booking closes 5/09/08)

Class cost £17.50 for mum and me, an additional ‘me’ (a maximum of 2 children per adult) are £7.50

This class is not suitable for children under 5.


Christmas cards made easy

Get a head start on your Christmas cards this year with this fantastic card making class. We will be making 14 cards, 3 each of 4 designs and 2 special cards to wow and amaze those special people in your life. The class fee includes a stamp set (value £20.95) and all the materials you need ( except glue). The class is all day, hot and cold drinks will be provided, please bring a packed lunch.

10 – 4pm £35 Saturday 11/10/08 (Booking closes 30/09/08)

9.15 – 3pm £35 Friday 17/10/08 (Booking closes 05/10/08)

Emergency Card Class

Make 12 cards and 2 boxes, perfect for a variety of occasions, to keep on standby or great for a gift! We will use stamps, stickers and diecut shapes to make beautiful cards. . All the materials needed will be provided (except glue).

10am – 1pm £15 Monday 3/11/08 (Booking closes 24/10/08)

Minibook

Have you wanted to start to scrapbook your photographs but not sure where to start? This is an ideal class for you. We will make a 6”x6” minibook and learn about choosing photographs, layouts, products and ways you can preserve your memories. All the materials needed will be provided (except glue).

10am – 12.30pm £15 Tuesday 18/11/08 (Booking closes 7/11/08)

5% discount on all Stampin’ Up! orders placed at any class.


2 comments:

Jane said...

You are very organised, do you have everything madde to show people who ask, or is that done last minute!!! Just wondering whether I am leaving things too last minute?

Amanda said...

Hi Jane

I always have plans and sketches at this point ( so I can cost the classes) and I"m working on my samples now. Although I always have some thing to show customers who ask, I never show all of my cards or the things we are making until the actual day, it's much more fun then!