Monday 17 March 2008

March Make and Takes

March has been another busy month with lots of Stampin' Up! home workshops and a few more to go!


This card has been decorated with the Petal Stampin' Around jumbo wheel in Ballet Blue on Ballet Blue card sock. The pop up part is Pink Passion and Whisper White cardstock. The centre image is from a hostess set Garden Silhouettes and I coloured the stamp with markers and then stamped the image. 



This one uses the Stampin' Around Spot on jumbo wheel and Big Bold Birthday for the main image. Again the colours are Ballet Blue, Pink Passion and Whisper White.


This picture shows the mechanics, I will post a tutorial at the beginning of April.  Of course you could always book a workshop or email me        ajpapercraft@btinternet.com

2 comments:

Fab said...

Hi Amanda ! Lovely cards and I like the idea of standing them on a base which is part of it ! Very clever !

I've saved your blog in my G-reader so will be back to visit ! Fab x

Andrea said...

they are very good, so unusual to x